The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Ensure that the store is in safe and secure environment at all times for visitors and customers.
- Safeguard the store by regular patrolling and protect company assets.
- Ensure safety procedures are conformed to (store free of any hazards, fire exits are properly locked, security seals are intact, no obstruction at emergency exits, no smoking the store etc.).
- Maintain high visibility presence to deter illegal actions such as shoplifting, theft and fights.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and observe signs of crime, fire or disorder.
- Ensure proper monitoring of CCTV system, cameras, access security system.
- Understand the store and your department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- Actively promote the IKEA social and environmental commitment and work with your team to understand how, together, we can contribute to sustainability.
- Knowledge and understanding local laws and local authorities (police, fire station, fraud investigators etc.)
- Knowledge of working of CCTV systems, access control system.
- Previous experience of working in Security.
- Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.