• You have an advanced knowledge of food production and food safety and have experience of working in a retail environment and food service business.
• You are passionate in ensuring the food served is of high quality.
• You have experience of and enjoy leading and developing a team.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Ensuring the operations of all food areas in the IKEA store operate in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements and other relevant legislation. You promote a safety first culture where co-workers are encouraged to raise and discuss concerns and solutions.
• Securing an irresistible food offer by ensuring we secure quality at all times as well as an appealing range presentation.
• Utilising everyday commercial opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
• Ensuring that our customers are always in focus, having a daily dialogue with them and learning from and acting on their feedback.
• Ensuring the kitchen area is well maintained and that daily work routines are in place and followed in all daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!