The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !
• Use graphic communication competence to strengthen the uniqueness and consistency of the IKEA identity in store communication by applying the principles of IKEA visual and verbal identity. • Actively contribute to the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long- term profitability and execute the agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions. • Plan, implement and evaluate store communication to ensure that it conveys the benefits of the IKEA Concept as well as completes and enhances range presentation by using proven solutions, best practices, guidelines and national directions.
• Actively contribute to developing, implementing and evaluating store communication strategies that support a convenient shopping experience by using knowledge about life at home and shopping behaviour in the local market.
• Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with the Com&In team and other functions in the store, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results. • Secure visual balance and consistency, quality and simplicity, cost-efficiency and sustainability in producing and implementing store communication. • Stay up to date with knowledge about home furnishing, communication and retail design trends to follow creative directions that inspire and surprise store visitors through the IKEA visual and verbal identity. • Keep visitors in mind and minimise disruption when working on the shop floor.
• Any security breaches must be notified concerned authority and manager. • Be aware of all security related emergency response and follow the policy and procedures.
• Retail and home furnishing experience. • Experience of working with graphic design in an advertising agency or retail design studio.
• An education in graphic communication design, media and typography. Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics.
• Ability to explain concepts verbally and visual interpretation. • Enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team. Good attention to details. • Basic communication skills in English, good verbal and written skills in country- (market-) specific language(s) Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite) and production tools, e.g. printers, pre-press production and print techniques.