Simply because of your passion in business, environment and people. If you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement, then we are looking for you!
As a Quality Engineer you will be the main contact towards the suppliers from a quality perspective and work as part of the business team together with the supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all IKEA requirements. You will evaluate potential new supplier’s production facilities and quality systems and secure that the product or service is at correct quality level according to IKEA documentation.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have very good knowledge of production processes and technologies. You also have knowledge in project management tools and methodologies as well as audit and assessment techniques. You are good at suppliers working methods and performance. Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal, is a must.
You are result oriented, have high energy and a self-driven way of working. You understand and work with a sense of urgency and never compromise attitude towards quality.
You enjoy working in processes and have good analytical skills and a structured approach. You have the capability to build trust and relationships for long term business partnership and enjoy motivating people by sharing experiences and coaching others.
We believe that you have a natural ability at building and maintaining good relationships with both colleagues and suppliers and that you have a strong business mind-set with an openness to change. Looking for new possibilities and improving ways of working comes natural to you.
- To analyse and evaluate incoming feedback (e.g. claims, complaints, improvement proposals), in a systematic way and take corrective actions (internally and externally), accordingly.
- Responsible for quality assurance including how to secure process control in the production, e.g. GO/NO-GO.
- In cooperation with supplier and laws and standard specialist, secure and verify that all IKEA requirement documents are correct, complete and available in the IT systems at the first delivery (incl. packaging).
- Secure final inspection and conduct regular quality performance follow up and feedback to the suppliers, and work proactively to improve product quality.
- Based on root cause analysis of claims and complaints, lead corrective and preventive actions, , together with suppliers to identify improvement areas and develop quality processes
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Hej! We are Ingka Procurement, part of Ingka Group. We bring IKEA into the lives of the many people in more than 30 countries around the world. As IKEA grows it will be increasingly important that we have a way of sourcing and supplying that is fit to grow with IKEA. Together with colleagues all over the world we work to identify and understand all kinds of needs related to IKEA operations. Together with our suppliers we meet those needs innovatively, cost-effectively and with sustainability built in from the start. We secure a high-performing supplier base that can contribute to and grow together with IKEA in the future. Our ambition is to develop meaningful and better procurement!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
The position will be placed in Älmhult but we believe your presence at both our offices (Älmhult and Malmö) in Sweden is a prerequisite to succeed in this position.
For more information about the role, please contact recruiting manager Jan Henriksson, Technical Quality Environmental (TQE) Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact johanna email@example.com
If you want to be part of something big, this could be the right challenge for you. We are looking forward to receiving your application, written in English, latest 24 November 2019.