IKEA Communications AB
Here it is. Your chance to bring your passion for Technic and people management to the most influential small town in the world.
Can you really reach out to the whole world, while working in a tranquil idyll in the middle of nowhere? In Älmhult you can. Älmhult, Sweden is home to IKEA Communications AB, aka ICOM. ICOM produces IKEA.com, which is visited around 2.3 billion times a year. We're also behind the IKEA catalogue with a yearly circulation of around 230 million copies. On top of that, we churn out a ton of content for social media, not to mention motion media and 3D work so cutting edge that it makes the folks in California sit up and take notice. So what happens in Älmhult definitely doesn't stay in Älmhult. It reaches practically every corner of the globe.
Right now we're looking for a Project Leader - IT, Someone who secures the business with IT tools and systems, and provide support to the demand for IT tool development and increase business efficiency. That someone ensure performance of existing IT systems and tools at ICOM trough periodical market benchmark of similar and competitive environments. Someone who deliver relevant technology solutions to IKEA Communications and ensure the high standards of the co-workers needs are met.
As a Project Leader - IT, you will contribute to the development of the ICOM business and the IKEA brand by leading a DevOps team and managing projects for the development and production of IT systems, tools and customized solutions to enhance and improve the user facing interaction with complex production systems.
In the role you will:
- Lead, negotiate and coordinate actions with all stakeholders to create and secure the scope of project, plan, quotations and required resources are clearly defined, clarified and communicated.
- Monitor, track and analyse any key issues or risks that may affect stakeholder agreements (be it in cost, quality or time), maintaining an open dialogue and communication flow of project status, changing prerequisites, deviations and end-result expectations.
- Identify and contribute to the development of optimal processes and ways of working that ensures production at high creative quality, in time and at the lowest cost.
- Ensure and manage the daily operations connected to the specific DevOps area assigned ensuring Product Life Cycle and prompt incident and problem management and escalation.
- Contribute actively in establishing and improving common tools and methods used to structure, measure, monitor and document overall project performance, assignor satisfaction and project learnings.
- Take responsibility of all administrative tasks related to ordering, purchasing, and invoicing documentation and administration of resources/inventory connected to the project, including the update of key performance indicators.
- Take leadership of the project team by creating preconditions that enables co-worker engagement, team spirit and togetherness.
- Be inclusive of the different co-worker perspectives, ensuring the purpose of their role is added in the decisions taken in the many groups they are part of.
- Evaluate project performance/results, identify insights and share learnings that can be assimilated towards advancing further our competence expertise, market knowledge and end-results of future projects, while also connecting with assignor to follow up on the communication’s impact after its release.
- Be a change driver for developing the business & people agenda by identifying and sharing possible future competence or business needs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Education and work experience leading projects within IT specific development in systems and tools.
- Knowledge of following coding languages C#, Python, Java, Oracle SQL.
- Overall Knowledge of Communication production pipelines for 3D, print, motion media and web production.
- Fundamental knowledge of process and resource management.
- Knowledge of project steering (PPS).
- Experience working with complex IT infrastructures that involve many systems.
- Risk analysis and scenario planning.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Leading development teams.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POSITION WILL BE BASED IN ÄLMHULT, SWEDEN.
This position was posted 2018-03-07 and we take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidates.
If you are one of the candidates we would like to interview, we will contact you by email. Please contact aorui.pu@ ikea.com if you have any questions about the recruitment process.