Is it important to secure that we are having healthy, safe and compliant food? If yes, this could be your next challenge.
We are looking for a Product Requirement Specialist for Food, to support the development and verification process, with identification, documentation and interpretation of relevant national and international regulations and standards for food products development.
Your goal is to participate in the creation of pre-requisites for a healthy, safe and compliant range of IKEA Food products. By building a network of stakeholders in legislators, external alliances, and standardization organizations, you will influence relevant new and existing legislation, regulations and standards.
Internally you´ll work in close collaboration with different teams for product development and product engineering.
To be successful for this role, we expect that:
- You who have good knowledge and experience in identifying legislations and standards applicable to food development and packages
- Your understanding of the regulatory landscape in which food legislation and standards are being developed and maintained and how they are applied in food development is good and deep
- You have an interest in improving ways of working and to take the lead in your contacts with internal and external stakeholders as the true networker you are
- Your skills in English are very good, both in verbal and in written communication
- You know how to interpret complex subjects and identify needed actions, while translating these complex issues to something that is easy to comprehend
- Show the way forward for development of product requirements for Food and secure that they are documented and communicated in a clear and simple way
- Support the organization with competence development activities and implementation of product requirements
The position is located in Älmhult, Sweden. Please send us your application in English – CV and motivation letter – no later than 4th June 2023. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, so don´t hesitate to send in your application today.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Hiring Manager Jens Ekwall at email@example.com. If you have questions regarding recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Maria Fröberg Larsson, +46 766 190 996.
We are looking forward to your application!
The product range is our identity and Range & Product Engineering at IKEA is one of the most important enablers to ensure that we live up to our vision. We have the responsibility to lead and ensure that IKEA always develop and create outstanding, creative engineering solutions that are built on requirements enabling all products to be safe and healthy at all times. We lead proactive identification and establishment of needed product requirements and associated verification methods to meet the exponential growth of demands in an ever-changing world.