Simply because of your passion in business, environment and people. If you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement, then we are looking for you!
As a person you are genuinely interested in securing a great customer experience and in people's life at home. You have energy, drive and commitment to deliver better products and services for the many people. In addition, you are highly motivated in understanding the area within the scope and you desire to continuously learn and develop in a curious way.
You have good understanding for:
• Case Management, Call Centre Solutions and eProcurement systems supporting the Procure-to-Pay process
• procurement process especially related to procure-to-pay (P2P)
• products and services within the Equipment range as well as suppliers specifically for the category in scope
• our users, their business and their day to day needs
• relevant Ingka procurement business partners and their business
We believe that you have the capability to understand the bigger picture and always act with the Customer and IKEA in mind. You can identify and capture process and business opportunities and deliver results through involving and engaging people. Building trust and long-term relationships, and adapting to a fast-changing environment, is in your scope. Furthermore, you can take responsibility and initiative. Also, you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
As an Operational Purchaser at Procurement Service Center your main job is to assist the end users ordering products and services on behalf of Ingka. You will do that by answering questions, scheduling orders, and handling claims. You will have contact with both end users, category managers, purchasers and suppliers.
You will also:
• validate purchase requisitions and orders to secure compliance to policy, process, preferred suppliers, agreement terms etc.
• send out price requests and negotiate rates and specifications
• screen and validate quotations to make sure they follow pricing and terms & conditions in frame agreements
• secure that suppliers receive correct purchase orders (PO) and handle invoice questions in relations to the purchase order
• seek opportunities for improvement in order to contribute to call-off working methods, systems and processes
• interact with end users and suppliers to support with operational issue handling, e.g. escalate issues and claims
This is a temporary position with a one-year assignment. You will be based in Älmhult, Sweden and report to the Team leader in Sweden.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Hej! We are Ingka Procurement, part of Ingka Group. We bring IKEA into the lives of the many people in more than 30 countries around the world. As IKEA grows it will be increasingly important that we have a way of sourcing and supplying that is fit to grow with IKEA. Together with colleagues all over the world we work to identify and understand all kinds of needs related to IKEA operations. Together with our suppliers we meet those needs innovatively, cost-effectively and with sustainability built in from the start. We secure a high-performing supplier base that can contribute to and grow together with IKEA in the future. Our ambition is to develop meaningful and better procurement!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but please no later than the 27th of February. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis.
If you have any job specific questions please contact Team Manager Håkan Jenderman at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have questions regarding the recruitment process, please feel free to contact Johanna Fridlund at email@example.com.