Logevo is a knowledge company part of the Inter IKEA Group innovating our way towards becoming a leading developer of automated logistics solutions. Our unique competence and background in automation, retail and IT are helping us create solutions that let retailers exceed consumer expectations in a multichannel world. Solutions that reduce costs. Solutions that just work. Seamlessly. Reliably. Affordably.
We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges. We give every member of our team freedom to grow and create, without the fear of making mistakes. We come from many different backgrounds and we have many different skills, but we all share a love of getting stuff done and making things better. We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges
Part of a team responsible for securing the functional engineering and quality needs to deliver logistic modules and solutions satisfying decided customer expectations by optimizing all aspects of Democratic design
- Responsible to identify, plan, engage and lead technical resources in product development
- Contribute from a technical perspective i.e constructions, components, production, test, quality and maintenance
- Accountable for the performance and safety of a machine/system regarding all mechanical (technical) aspects throughout the lifecycle
- Accountable for verifying the final technical solution based on customer needs and technical requirements
- Challenge our point of view and drive creativity through understanding and using latest technical development in relevant industries
- Review and verify design drawings and other technical documentation prepared by others to ensure correctness and accuracy in form, fit and function
- Secure first batch and first delivery inspection of modules
As Design Engineer it can periodically involve travel both nationally and internationally.
Personal Profile / Competences
We see You with an Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience, open minded, forward looking, curious, flexible, innovative and easy to see the holistic view with passion for team work.
At Logevo we see competence as a combination of knowledge, motivation and capability which we work with continuously to develop our co-workers but also to secure that we reach our goals. Example of knowledge that we see that You have are:
- Machine/system area knowledge (requirements, technical solutions and innovation)
- Relevant IT tools (SolidWorks, PDM, ERP, etc..)
To reach our goals we see that You enjoy working with innovation and problem solving that cater for new developments and better solutions where You also get energy from fulfilling goals/plans through team effort. We believe that You have strong ability to understand and develop complex systems and solutions by leading and working in diverse team and make things happen through involving and engaging people.
Take responsible for both Your own and the Logevo values.
Submit Your application as soon as possible via this ad, however no later than 31th of March 2019. If You have any questions regarding the position You are welcome to contact Sales & Solution Design Manager Tobias Näsgårde +46-720 836 894 or HR & Competence Manager Thomas Poppe +46-766 190 998