Logevo is a knowledge company part of the Inter IKEA Group innovating our way towards becoming a leading developer of automated logistics solutions. Our unique competence and background in automation, retail and IT are helping us create solutions that let retailers exceed consumer expectations in a multichannel world. Solutions that reduce costs. Solutions that just work. Seamlessly. Reliably. Affordably.
We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges. We give every member of our team freedom to grow and create, without the fear of making mistakes. We come from many different backgrounds and we have many different skills, but we all share a love of getting stuff done and making things better. We find beauty in developing simple solutions to difficult challenges
Part of a team responsible for programming and commissioning safety and machine automation solutions running in Logevo´s systems. Together with colleagues take responsibility for system and/or machine deployment, start-up and documentation.
- Responsible of programming, configuring and tuning machines and safety for individual modules but also for the total logistic system
- Responsible of troubleshooting both electromechanical system and software
- Responsible of system and machine deployment including start-up
- Contribute to supporting running systems
- Secure that every aspect of a project is properly assessed and recorded
- Perform thorough inspections, focused on electrical system, material used.
- Secure that software architectual design i.e PLC and safety programming follows standards (IEC 61131-3, IEC61131-6)
- To be the one with extensive technical knowledge about the system solution
As Commissioning engineer it can periodically involve travel both nationally and internationally.
- Good knowledge in programming / fault tracing of structured text and understanding C++ interface
- Good knowledge of mechatronic and automation equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot mechatronical / electrical systems
- Real-Time system programming
Enjoy working with innovation and problem solving that cater for new developments and better solutions
Submit Your application as soon as possible via this ad, however no later than 15th of February 2020. If You have any questions regarding the position You are welcome to contact HR & Competence Manager Thomas Poppe +46-766 190 998.