Can you really reach out to the whole world, creating a better everyday life for the many people? In Älmhult, Sweden you can. Älmhult is home to IKEA of Sweden. Here the IKEA range is developed and made available to customers all over the world. We are on an exciting journey with our Kitchen, Bathroom and Appliance business. Our mission is to develop complete dream kitchens and bathrooms for the many people. We are right now looking for a true Business Navigator (Senior Business controller) who will contribute to securing a strong performance culture and lead with insights in order to identify business potentials and enable innovation at Business Area Kitchen, Bathroom and Home Appliances at IKEA of Sweden.
As Business Navigator for Kitchen, Bathroom & Home Appliances, you have an important role in the product development process, you participate in the Range & Product Team while leading and steering the performance and project portfolio management process. You also act as a natural sparring partner towards your stakeholders. Creating analyses, insights and ensuring appropriate communication is a crucial part of your job to secure long term success.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include: • Lead the business performance management process and the translation of business plans into goals, secure relevant performance reporting & follow-up within financial and other given frames.
• Being responsible for communicating business results and goal achievement in a clear and inspiring way, making business analysis available and actionable and for working actively with raising overall business understanding in the Business Area
• Enabling business development and innovation by being an active partner in business planning; securing that market, consumer and business intelligence is analysed and acted upon, identifying potentials and risks in and around the business and exploring the future by building scenarios and contingency plans.
• Securing conditions for long term sustainable profitability, end-to-end by navigating and steering across the IKEA business model with a total cost and bottom-line profitability focus.
• Lead project and development portfolio management including follow up to ensure a balanced portfolio with the right priorities in relation to plans and ambitions.
• You are business minded and with high problem solving ability and strong drive. • You have proven record of performance over time – implementing action plans, providing clear direction and following up progress and act on deviations. • You are strong in handling multiple stakeholders. • You have excellent communication skills and you are able to explain complex information in a simple way. • You feel comfortable with presenting in front of a large audience.
Is this the right challenge for you?
If you have any questions about the role you are welcome to contact Henrik Frisk, Business Navigation Manager, Henrik.email@example.com. If you have any questions about the recruitment process please contact recruitment specialist Zuzana Vackova, zuzana.Vackova1@inter.ikea.com. We are looking forward to your application! Please submit both your CV and motivational letter in English by 23rd of August. We are reviewing applications as they come through so don’t wait to apply!