The Customer Experience Manager drives the development of customer experience to support the Meeting Place at MAR Shopping Algarve (INGKA Centres Portugal). Enable the Meeting Place to provide enjoyable, memorable and personalized customer experiences before during and after the visit, both online and offline.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Creates, owns and manages the Customer experience Program for the Meeting Place. Supports the new business opportunities and income streams as well as developing the communication with our customers;
• Identifies and defines local customer groups and their customer journey including touchpoints before, during and after the visit (on-line and off-line). Ensures that the customer always gets a relevant, consistent communication with our Brand and Meeting place. Maintains and constantly improves the customer journey and ensure that Meeting Place stays relevant to customers’ present and future needs;
• Provides outstanding customer services together with partners and communities in order to make the customer journey convenient and relevant. Defines, implement and innovates new customer services to enhance convenience and enjoyable experiences (ex. relevant delivery service, loyalty programs, information services etc.) and ensures that basics are in place;
• Together with Meeting Place Manager define commercials goals, marketing strategy and budgeting process. Create, sustain and work with the commercial calendar in order to drive brand/loyalty programs and on line-community via social media;
• Monitors and analyses performance and customer interaction level with customer touchpoints. Find potential areas for improvements of both customer satisfaction and income. Puts both the offline customer feedbacks (through Info desk, MP staff) and online customer reviews (social media, researches) into action to improve the Meeting Place performance. Regularly carry out local market research;
• Actively works on localizing the uniqueness of the Meeting place through MP touch points (both off-line and on-line) and ensures consistency from the Customer experience perspective. Ensures the total ambience of the MP (atmosphere, music, lighting, visually);
• Implement a Loyalty Program, rewarding community members for being active in the relations with the Meeting Place;
• Plan, Create and integrate promotion of events/campaign/marketing activities into all medias, including promotion via digital tools, ATL, PR support. Follow up on marketing operations. Manage and update website and social Medias. Communicate and cooperate with local agencies;
• Being the owner of co-creation and innovation in the Meeting Place, actively contributes to driving visitation to the Meeting Place and IKEA Store by constantly improving customer journey and customer experience, as well as by increasing IKEA presence in the Meeting Place (online and offline);
• Drive and develops the Customer experience competence within the Meeting Place (including own team, tenants, contractors, partners) using best practices, training programs and other relevant methods, and ensure our customers are engaged into the quick prototyping of the new ideas and concepts;
• Contribute to engage with our customers to improve the sustainability performance of the Meeting place (including fit out, operations and community engagement), communicate the vision and benefits of our sustainability agenda. Contribute to encourage partners to inspire & enable our visitors to lead more healthy and sustainable lifestyles;
• Be responsible for the cost part of MP P&L in his/her area of responsibility, drives costs Budget/ Estimation planning process and follow-up in close cooperation with relevant Domains and SO Business Navigation, secures on budget execution of activities and investments under his/her scope.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
To optimise the meeting place experience for the many people to drive visitation to the Meeting Places and IKEA. Deliver sustainable business growth for our Partners and Meeting Places utilizing visitation and positive customer experience. Achieve operational results and drive efficiency improvements. Enhance commercial performance, brand value and Sustainability performance of the Meeting Places.