We will love you for your positive approach towards all our customers. We expect a lot from all our co-workers and with a job at IKEA you will have a vast portfolio of responsibilities that will impact the business and your personal development. You’ll be a great fit for this role, when you’re hardworking and likes being a part of a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same. Your attention to detail is immaculate, which is why you’re keen on ensuring that the store is always in impeccable condition. Furthermore, we expect that you’re must be prepared for the hard-physical work that comes with working in this field.
All our employees come from different backgrounds – each with their own unique story –and together develop ourselves, each other and IKEA.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
At IKEA we offer different jobs and some of them may fit you and your dreams:
• Goods Receiving: In this line of work we meet between 02:00 AM and 10:00 AM. We secure that all good are received using mainly a Forklift driver (reach truck or counterbalance) to ensure that the stores are fully stocked when the store opens at 10:00 AM.
• Goods Replenishment: Between 03:00 AM and 12:00 PM we are the ones taking care of replenishing all the goods to the right departments. To be successful in this role you must be extraordinarily detail-oriented to ensure that the goods always are ready to sell when the customers arrive.
• Full Serve: At Full Serve we work during the stores’ opening hours at our external warehouse placed in the store. We take care of all the goods that can be hard to handle for our customers. We pick and pack the orders and secure the goods a ready to be handed out to our customers
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
There’re many reasons to choose IKEA as your new employer. When we ask our co-workers, why they have chosen to work here most of them will say “because of the people”. At IKEA we work together to secure all our customers’ home furnishing dreams and to create a better everyday life for the many people. IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. As the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW?
With a part time job at IKEA you must expect to work 1-2 days a week placed both during the week days and every second weekend. In a full time position you need to be able to work every second weekend as well.
You will have the opportunity to give inputs/ wishes to your work schedule and you will know your work schedule 16 weeks in advance! With a job at IKEA follows a wide range of benefits such as:
• Bonus program and loyalty program
• Massage agreement
• Health-insurance and pension
• Staff canteen with multiple dietary considerations
The union agreement will be HK. You will be provided with work clothes and safety shoes. Please note, that we process our unsolicited applications on an ongoing basis.